Dominican Republic Real Estate Listings Available in the Whole Island
Its favorable climate with an average air temperature of 80 degrees F, (27 degrees C) and water temperature nearly the same make year-round, the Dominican Republic the place you will be thrilled to call home, or perhaps to relocate your business. The relative ease of establishing personal residence here is a great plus, and there are decided advantages to doing business here as well, including low-cost labor and a stable government eager to help. We at Select Caribbean Properties recognize the Dominican Republic’s allure – we live here, after all – and we will happily assist you in fulfilling your dream of owning a piece of this magnificent country.
North Coast Real Estate Specialist, but Not Only
Though Select Caribbean Properties started in the North Coast region, we have in recent years expanded our coverage of the country to include the areas of Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Bavaro, La Romana / Casa de Campo and even the mountain towns of Jarabacoa / Constanza. In short, we know the country from end to end and have agents with local knowledge anxious to assist you. You may contact us via email or simply fill out our online form with the details of what you are looking for.
- Cabarete Famous kite and surf town
- Cabrera Peace and tranquility
- El Breton Relaxation
- Jamao al Norte Countryside
- Jarabacoa The jewel of the island
- La Romana Golfer’s paradise
- Las Canas Endless beaches
- Playa Grande Golfer’s playground
- Puerto Plata Culture and history
- Punta Cana Golf heaven
- Sabaneta Nature
- Samana The right place for boat lovers
- Santiago Monument
- Rio San Juan Enjoy the local fish!
- Santo Domingo Shopping time!
- Sosua Beautiful sunsets!