Brand-New Villa with Ocean Views, constructed and decorated by a noted Canadian design-build team, rests comfortably in an upscale project in the hills of Sosua.
The location of this brand-new villa is exquisite – overlooking beautiful farmland, feeling the pleasant east winds on your skin and enjoying amazing ocean views towards Puerto Plata on the north coast of the Dominican Republic.
Just a few minutes to downtown Sosua with its beautiful beaches, supermarkets, restaurants and about 15 minutes to the famous surf town Cabarete.
From the airy interior and extensive covered terraces, one looks across the large infinity-edge pool to a view that spans an 180-degree arc from the east through north to the west where the sunsets nightly over the mountain known as Isabella.
The community where this well-designed home is located is an island of elegant calm sited high above the coast. There is no man-made noise save for the occasional call of a nearby dairy farmer to his cows, and the trade winds cool this residential community, even on the warmest of days.
The villa features three lovely bedrooms, each with en-suite bath and nice sized office. In addition, a one-bedroom apartment with separate, ground-level entrance, allows much versatility, and a separate maid's room with attached staff bath and well-equipped laundry room complete the picture. The house is sold complete with designer furniture of a very high standard and includes a wonderful gourmet kitchen.
Features of this beautiful home are the following:
- Security system outside with laser sensors and motion detector inside.
- All window and doors are solid mahogany with screens. Built by a German company.
- Kitchen was built by German company and cabinets are solid mahogany
- Kitchen counters are granite and have under mount sinks
- Bathroom countertops are Silestone and the sinks are under mount.
- Flooring is grade 1 Coralina, 24"x 24"
- Infinity Pool
- Exterior paint is prime quality called River Tex which is a waterproof paint that will not need painting for 20 years. Special pool coat was used instead of paint.
- The entire house has gutters and downspouts.
- The grade of land including the driveway has been properly graded to slope rain to drain away from the house.
- All outdoor furniture is high-quality materials and the interior furniture and linens are equal quality
- All exterior light fixtures are marine and will not rust
- Most indoor fixtures are marine too
- Master bathroom light fixture is Swarovski
- 24hr Electricity
- 24hr Security
- Air Conditioning
- brand-new villa
- Gated Community
- Near Golf
- Near Medical Facilities
- Near Schools
- Near Shopping
- Sea View
- Traditional Architecture