DISCOVER THIS WONDERFUL SOSUA FAMILY HOME ON THE NORTH SHORE OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH OUR 6 FAVORITE FEATURES.
1. THIS SPACIOUS SOSUA FAMILY HOME IS SITUATED IN A POPULAR GATED COMMUNITY
Many new homeowners in the Dominican Republic, prefer to have the comfort of living in a gated community that allows them the peace of mind that this choice is able to provide. This particular FAMILY HOME is located in a family friendly oriented resort between Cabarete and Sosua. The management team is highly reputed for their great service, prompt assistance and dedication to facility maintenance.
2. THE SIZE OF THIS LUXURY SOSUA REAL ESTATE PROPERTY ACCOMMODATES MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR USE
This Sosua family home has four bedrooms and four baths, with a den that could easily be converted into a fifth bedroom. PLUS, as a bonus, it also has an extra bedroom and bathroom that are separate from the house.
An extra room like this is ideal for things such as:
- an in-law suite
- a guest house
- an older child who wants more privacy
- a short term or long term rental option
- guests that need to stay over unexpectedly
The size of the house is ideal as a family home and, alternately, also an attractive VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY for groups or families looking for a place to host small, multiple family vacations.
3. THIS SOSUA FAMILY HOME IS PERFECTLY MAINTAINED AND HAS ALL THE FITTINGS FOR THE TROPICAL CLIMATE
Rain gutters, storm shutters and awnings on appropriate exposures may not be top of mind when you are thinking of your Caribbean dream home, but you will be glad for them when you need them!
This home really does take all of the elements into consideration, providing the homeowner ultimate peace of mind.
4. THE VAULTED CEILINGS MAKE IT A DECORATOR’S DREAM!
Are you an art collector? This could be the home for you!
Perhaps you love to embrace wide, open space and create a calming, Zen quality in your home?
Or, it may be that you have a vision of filling this home with family and friends. Whatever you choose, this home can provide the space for it.
5. ALL APPLIANCES AND FURNITURE ARE INCLUDED
The lovely galley kitchen is fitted with KitchenAid Appliances that are well maintained and suitable for this space.
The furniture is all beautifully appointed and custom made. It has been sourced from Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, Venezuela and Chile.
The art is partially included and has come from all over the world.
6. THE PRICE IS FABULOUS FOR THE SIZE AND LOCATION OF THE SOSUA FAMILY HOME AND PROPERTY!
At $475,000 USD, it is hard to imagine that you will get a living space of 3700 square feet (350 square meters) AND a property of .75 acres (2968 square meters).
The possibilities are incredible and it may not last long!
Does this sound like a villa that could suit your dreams of PROPERTY OWNERSHIP IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?